Only %1 left
DASCOOL® 2357 is a heavy duty biostable semi-synthetic coolant.
- Formulated to provide effective cooling with outstanding lubricity, superior wetting, low foam and excellent stability in a wide range of water hardness.
- Recommended for ferrous and non-ferrous operations of moderate to high severity.
- Designed specifically for the machining of various grades of die cast aluminum used in the automotive industry.
- Minimizes use of sump side additives
- Effective cooling and enhanced lubricity extends tool life and reduces tooling cost
- Suitable for machining magnesium
- Improves part finish reducing rework and scrap rates
- High detergency keeps wheels, machinery, and machine surfaces clean reducing machine downtime
- Biostable formulation extends sump life minimizing waste treatment and recharge costs