FERROCOTE® 5815 LVO
Only %1 left
FERROCOTE® 5815 LVO is a barium-free solvent-dispersed corrosion preventive.
- Providing 1-5 years of indoor protection of ferrous and non-ferrous surfaces.
- Formulated with a unique balance of polar additives that provides exceptional corrosion protection.
- Offers excellent water displacing and fingerprint neutralization performance characteristics.
- Its inherent versatility offers application flexibility using spray, immersion, flood or flow-coat techniques.
- Global product extensively used for numerous industrial metalworking corrosion preventive applications including exportation of parts.
- Up to 5 years of indoor protection from rust and corrosion depending on storage conditions and process control
- Rapidly displaces moisture and can be used to treat wet parts with no loss of protection
- Fingerprint neutralization attributes which counteract the effect of acid residues from fingerprints
- Does not contain any barium or other heavy metals
- Protection of many metals.
- The protection is the equivalent of >30 days in the JAN H-792 Cabinet (ASTM D 1748)
- Thin film protection that is almost imperceptible making inspection, handling, and packaging easier
- Residual film will not stain or varnish on metal-to-metal contact
- Compatibility with most bearing oils and greases means no need to remove the thin film
- Protection of ferrous and non-ferrous metals for exportation