FERROCOTE® 5856 BF T3
Only %1 left
FERROCOTE® 5856 BF T3 is a barium-free solvent dispersed corrosion preventive.
- Providing 3-6 months of indoor protection of ferrous and nonferrous surfaces.
- Formulated with a unique balance of polar additives that provides exceptional corrosion protection.
- Offers excellent water displacing and fingerprint neutralization performance characteristics.
- Its inherent versatility offers application flexibility using spray, immersion, flood or flow-coat techniques.
- Up to six months of indoor protection from rust and corrosion depending on conditions
- Rapidly displaces moisture and can be used to treat wet parts with no loss of protection
- Improved environmental compliance, does not contain any barium or other heavy metals
- Protection of many metals, reducing costs and simplifying the overall operation
- Reduces processing costs, high degree of compatibility with most bearing oils and greases means no need to remove the thin film
- The ultra-thin film protection is almost imperceptible making inspection, handling, and packaging easier
- Residual film will not stain or varnish on metal-to-metal contact
- Fingerprint neutralization attributes which counteract the effect of acid residues from fingerprints