GARIA® 601 M-12
Only %1 left
GARIA® 601 M-12 is a heavy duty, low viscosity, anti-misting neat cutting oil.
- For machining and grinding higher alloyed steels, stainless, aluminum, and magnesium alloys.
- Particularly well suited for using in difficult machining operations like broaching, deep-hole drilling, tapping, shaping, or gear shaving.
- May discolor brass and copper-based alloys due to its active sulfur content.
- Enhanced lubricity with extreme pressure properties
- Free of chlorine and heavy metals
- Extends tool life and gives excellent surface finish improving plant economics
- Contains a combination of polar, extreme pressure, and anti-wear additives to provide high load carrying properties
- Based on hydro-treated mineral oil with low aromatic content