GARIA® 621 CM-36
Only %1 left
GARIA® 621 CM-36 is a light colored, anti-mist cutting oil.
- Designed for use in moderate to severe machining operations on a variety of ferrous alloys.
- Contains unique synergistic extreme pressure additive system that readily reacts at the chip-tool interface to form extremely effective boundary lubricating films which reduce frictional heat and prevent metal-to-metal contact of the tool and workpiece.
- Contains fatty oil Additives which increase the lubricity and provides better surface finish of workpieces
- Possesses excellent anti-wear and anti-weld properties to maximize tool life and minimize machine down-time
- Excellent lubricity and extreme pressure properties allow for increased tool life, closer tolerances, and better finish on parts
- Chip-to-tool welding (built-up edge) minimization
- Corrosion protection of parts and machines
- Low smoke and mist tendencies