Only %1 left
HOCUT® 4940 is an advanced, high lubricity, heavy-duty, boron-free and formaldehyde-free metalworking fluid.
- Provides exceptional sump-life for the aerospace industry.
- Special additive package gives greatly enhanced machining performance compared to conventional products and is particularly effective on difficult aerospace materials including aluminum, nickel, and titanium alloys as well as high alloy steels.
- Sophisticated package of mineral oil and polar additives extend tool-life, saving substantially on tooling costs
- Very long sump-life extends intervals between clean outs
- Very stable emulsion allows for fewer additive treatments and lower usage costs
- Can be used for sensitive alloys like 7000 series aluminum without staining
- Low foaming formulation allows for operation at the highest speeds and pressures in soft water
- Boron, formaldehyde, chlorine and phenol-free and contains only TRGS 611 approved amines