HOCUT® 795 H2
Only %1 left
HOCUT® 795 H2 is an advanced, soluble oil metal removal fluid.
- Includes a special additive package that enhances machining performance compared to conventional products.
- Can be used in a broad array of heavy duty machining and grinding applications for a wide range of ferrous and aluminum alloys.
- Low foaming characteristics in soft waters making it an excellent choice for high pressure applications.
- Lower concentrations reduce coolant usage
- Excellent corrosion protection for ferrous and aluminum alloys protects both parts and machinery
- Multi-metal compatible satisfies all machining requirements on automotive grade steels and aluminum alloys
- Biostable formulation extends sump life, minimizes waste treatment, disposal, and recharge costs while decreasing need for sump-side additives
- High detergency keeps wheels and machine surfaces clean minimizing maintenance downtime