Only %1 left
HOCUT® 8640 is an advanced, heavy duty, soluble oil machining and grinding fluid.
- For use with a wide variety of metals including stainless steel, wrought and cast aluminum, powdered metal, and carbon particle composites.
- Excellent emulsion stability, clean running, and biostable assuring long sump life.
- Provides high corrosion protection without staining.
- Multi-metal compatible means one product for many applications
- Enhanced lubricity improves part quality and provides superior surface finish
- Exceptional dispersion improves chip management
- Low foaming characteristics are ideal for high feeds/speeds and high pressure applications
- Lower consumption reduces coolant costs
- Biostability extends sump life, minimizing waste treatment, disposal, and recharge costs while reducing need for sump side additives
- Contains no secondary amines, boron, or formaldehyde releasing biocide