Only %1 left
- Speed up weld cleaning by 85% when applying PROTECT-O-METAL by brush or spray before welding.
- Unlike other ”spatter proofing“ compounds, will not smoke or cause odors.
- Spatter comes off with a whisk of a damp cloth.
- Contains no oils or organic ingredients it positively will not burn and is non toxic.
- One thin coat serves for single or multiple pass welds.
- One gallon protects up to 3000 square feet of quality welding.
- Prevents oxidation scale with any temperature up to 1500°F.
- Simply coat piece before putting in furnace. Wipe off with damp cloth or brush after heat treatment.
- Goes on fast, prevents weld spatter, adhesion, pitting and formulation of oxide scale.
- Inhibits rust in spite of the fact you thin it with ordinary tap water.
- PROTECT-O-METAL is a good electrical conductor – it stabilizes the welding arc and keeps it from breaking. A thin coat is effective for single or multiple pass welding. In fact, the thinner the coat the easier it wipes off ... another time & cost saving feature.
- 1 gallon protects up to 3000 square feet.