QUAKERCLEAN® 624 MPC
Only %1 left
QUAKERCLEAN® 624 MPC is a dual-purpose mild alkaline liquid.
- Simultaneously cleans and protects metal surfaces in a single processing step.
- Designed for ferrous (steel and cast iron) alloys and non-ferrous (aluminum) alloys.
- Unique chemical engineering allows this product to offer the additional benefits of non-foaming with application pressures in excess of 2,500 psi and excellent oil-splitting characteristics.
- Cleaning at ambient temperatures provides energy cost savings
- Product will provide 30-60 days of corrosion protection to the metal surface when not rinsed
- Mild alkalinity is safe for use on ferrous and non-ferrous surfaces
- Non foaming, leads to less product consumption, lower costs and prevents pump cavitation
- Fewer rejects and lower costs from hard water compatibility and imperceptible film that facilitates gauging and handling costs
- Moderate pH makes it very worker compatible and microbiologically stable