Only %1 left
QUAKERCLEAN® LFE is a heavy-duty, liquid alkaline cleaner.
- Provides excellent cleaning performance on exclusively ferrous surfaces.
- It has been used extensively in the Tube and Pipe Industry to clean strip and pipe prior to galvanizing
- Also used effectively to remove oil and grease from automotive and locomotive parts.
- Can be used in both spray and immersion cleaning systems and is free rinsing, leaving a residue-free surface.
- Provides very little corrosion protection and should be followed by further processing or the application of a Quaker Houghton corrosion preventive.
- Unique chemical balance provides very efficient penetrating, loosening and lifting of various soils from the surface
- Balanced formulation provides rapid and scrupulous cleaning at low use concentrations and applied costs
- Excellent detergency quickly penetrates and emulsifies soils for complete removal
- Will not redeposit soils under high soil conditions
- Will not produce excessive foam in spray applications
- No Silicates – Easier to waste treat and filter