QUAKERDRAW® 58 BF
Only %1 left
QUAKERDRAW® 58 BF is a barium-free, water-dilutable forming lubricant.
- Consisting of Quaker Houghton's proprietary ester lubricant, extreme pressure and anti-wear agents in combination with organic corrosion inhibitors.
- Multifunctional fluid designed for use on severe, high speed punching and/or forming operations where previously only high performance, chlorinated extreme pressure oils or emulsifiable mineral oil based products would work.
- This completely synthetic product is recommended for use in both soft and hard waters.
- This product is recommended for use on cold rolled steel, galvanized steel, and aluminum.
- Excellent lubrication, provided by ester-based technology and extreme finish characteristics on work pieces
- Synthetic composition is stable in hard water and affords excellent bio resistance for long sump life
- Superior detergency assures work area, draw die and machine tool cleanliness
- Low foaming characteristics minimize waste of product
- Completely fluid residues will not cause sticking of gauges and machine