Only %1 left
- Designed to replace anti-wear, mineral oil-based hydraulic fluid used in fire hazardous and environmentally sensitive hydraulic applications without compromising overall hydraulic system operation.
- Used on synthetic esters and contains an optimized additive package.
- Does not contain water, phosphate esters or chlorinated hydrocarbons.
- Widely used over many types of industries.
- Major applications include the Steel, Non-ferrous, Glass, Mobile equipment and Mining industries.
- Good fire-resistant properties
- FM Approved as a less hazardous hydraulic fluid
- Approved by MSHA Approval No. 30-20-3
- Excellent lubrication properties
- Excellent shear stability
- Compatible with most standard seal materials
- Low human and ecological toxicity
- Cleanliness: max. NAS 1638 class 6 in bulk, max. NAS 1638 class 7 in containers/drums
- Product is >90% biodegradable according to CEC L-33-T-82
- Energy saving because of low density compared to other HFD type fluid
- Excellent cost and quality balance for selected systems