Only %1 left
QWERL 90 is a Factory Mutual approved, synthetic, water soluble formulation.
- Specifically designed as a scuff and tarnish preventive for copper and copper alloys in continuous annealing and pickling lines.
- Recommended for use at concentrations of 0.5% to 5.0% in water, keeping in mind the severity of the operation dictates final concentration.
- The temperature of the solution should be maintained between 170° F and 190° F to affect efficient deposition of film.
- Application should be followed by a hot air blow-off or dryer.
- Factory Mutual approved.
- Provides lubrication to prevent scuffing during upcoiling and uncoiling
- Prevents oxide formation on copper and copper alloys, thereby maintaining brighter surface strip
- Acts as neutralizer for acid carryover
- Eliminates cleaning operation usually associated with soap products
- Aids in subsequent operations, forming, etc.
- Reduced cost
- Factory Mutual approved