RUST VETO® 4214-W
Only %1 left
RUST VETO® 4214-W is a solvent-based rust preventative.
- Exceptionally stable in wet conditions, particularly where there is alkaline, acid, or solvent emulsion rinse water left on parts.
- Offers high humidity protection and fingerprint suppression and releases displaced water within minutes leaving a very thin, transparent protective film.
- Applied via dip, spray, or brush application and offers up to 12 months of indoor corrosion protection.
- Thin film protects parts without excessive carry-off which reduces usage and cost
- Low-odor nature of the products optimizes worker acceptance
- Easily removed with a mild alkaline cleaner or petroleum solvent
- Displaces water or process fluids from wet parts to rapidly begin the corrosion inhibition process
- Separates any displaced water from itself to optimize both corrosion inhibition and bath life
- Compatible with all metals