Only %1 left
AQUA-QUENCH® 251 is a versatile water soluble polymer quenchant for use in both ferrous and aluminum alloys.
- Used for the hardening of ferrous forgings, castings and stampings.
- Can be used in open quench tanks, continuous furnaces, and selective surface hardening equipment.
- Flexibility of quenching speed and uniform heat transfer eliminates many of the disadvantages of water or mineral oil based quenchants.
- Uniform quenching eliminates steam pockets and formation of soft spots associated with water quenching
- Flexibility of quenching speed helps to minimize distortion and provide excellent dimensional control
- Water based quenchant to eliminate fire hazard and smoke associated with quenching oils along with cleaner parts