FERROCOTE® 5856 BF T1
Only %1 left
FERROCOTE® 5856 BF T1 is a barium-free, solvent dispersed corrosion preventive.
- Providing 1-5 years of indoor protection of ferrous and non-ferrous bearing surfaces.
- Formulated with a unique balance of polar additives that provides exceptional corrosion protection.
- Offers excellent water displacing and fingerprint neutralization performance characteristics.
- Its inherent versatility offers application flexibility using spray, immersion, flood or flow-coat techniques.
- Global product extensively used for numerous industrial metalworking corrosion preventive applications.
- Up to five years of indoor protection from rust and corrosion in original packaging depending on storage conditions and tight process control
- Rapidly displaces moisture and can be used to treat wet parts with no loss of protection
- Fingerprint neutralization attributes which counteract the effect of acid residues from fingerprints
- Protection of many metals, reducing costs and simplifying the overall operation
- Reduces processing costs, high degree of compatibility with most bearing oils and greases means no need to remove the thin film
- Thin film protection is almost imperceptible making inspection, handling, and packaging easier, the protection is the equivalent of 30 days in the JAN H-792 Cabinet (ASTM D 1748)