Only %1 left
AQUA-QUENCH® 260 is a versatile water soluble polymer quenchant.
- For use in the solution heat treatment of aluminum alloys.
- Flexibility of quenching speed and uniform heat transfer eliminates many of the disadvantages of water or mineral oil based quenchants.
- Can be used for processing a wide range of aluminum alloys such as 2024, 6061 and 7075.
- Suitable for cast and forged components, extruded sections, brazed fabrications and assemblies, manufactured from thin gauge
- Provides uniform heat transfer characteristics
- Minimizes distortion and provides excellent dimensional control
- Eliminates steam pockets, uneven heat transfer, high residual stress and stress corrosion cracking associated with water quenching
- Eliminates needs for heating of quench tanks
- Provides flexibility of quenching speed
- Eliminates fire hazard