Only %1 left
CINDOL® 4611 is a vanishing type lubricant.
- Used for light stamping of ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
- Excellent lubricant for copper, brass, bronze, aluminum, and mild steels.
- Its odorless carrier solvent evaporates readily and leaves a minimum residue
- This means no cleaning is necessary after stamping.
- Ultra filtered to give a clean, sharp appearance
- Unique ND additive drastically reduces metal pickup and galling for improved tool and die life
- Inhibited for the prevention of copper corrosion
- Provides good lubrication on light duty stamping of both ferrous and non-ferrous metals