Only %1 left
CINDOL® 4612 is a vanishing type lubricant.
- Used for light stamping of ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
- Its odorless carrier solvent evaporates readily and leaves a minimum residue.
- This means no cleaning is necessary after the part is stamped.
- Contains unique “ND” lubrication additive providing good lubrication on light duty stamping of both ferrous and non-ferrous metals
- Odorless carrier solvent evaporates readily leaving a minimum residue so no cleaning is necessary after part is stamped
- Contains unique “ND” lubrication additive to reduce metal pickup and galling for improved tool and die life