Only %1 left
DRAWSOL® 195 is a neat drawing and stamping oil.
- Can be used on fine blanking operations, heavy duty broaching, and heavy drawing of stainless steel.
- Sulfur free and resistant to high temperature breakdown.
- Conventional and extreme pressure lubricity
- Composed of compounded blend of chlorinated extreme pressure agents, fatty lubricants, and petroleum oil
- Medium viscosity for severe single or multiple stage drawing, stamping, or blanking
- Cost effective, non-sticking, and low odor formulation
- May be used as supplied or diluted back with mineral oil