Only %1 left
EDM 244™ is a di-electric fluid.
- Used in electrical discharge machining operations to produce very fine and intricate cuts and profiles.
- It works very well when using graphite electrodes.
- Commonly used to make parts for the tool and die, mold, medical, aerospace industries and many others.
- Reduces DC arcing
- High flash point reduces fire risk
- Lower viscosity allows for more rapid flushing at point of cut
- Readily biodegradable
- High API gravity allows rapid settling of particles in filter
- Low odor formulation
- High di-electric strength reduces polishing time of molds
- Approved for use in nuclear facilities, in ONA Filtration Systems, and Transor Approved