Only %1 left
FERROCOTE® 6130 is an oil-based drawing and forming lubricant.
- Can be used for blank washing, blanking, stamping, and bending operations.
- Designed to be applied to ferrous and non-ferrous metal surfaces in any of the aforementioned operations.
- Offers in-process and final protection for the formed part.
- Meets South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) 2012 requirements under Rule 1144, ASTM E1868-10 (TGA) for metal protecting and general (corrosion preventives).
- This product can be applied by flood, flow-on, immersion, wipe-on, electrostatic and spray.
- Formulated with extreme pressure and polar additives to provide excellent metal forming lubrication
- Protection against normal humidity and acidic atmospheres found in industrial environments.
- The protection is equivalent of 15 days in the JAN H-792 Cabinet
- Specified and used by automotive manufacturers and steel mills
- Parts processed with this product are easily cleaned in typical industrial cleaning lines. Alternately, parts can be readily cleaned using solvent or alkaline cleaners