Only %1 left
HOCUT® 4260 is an advanced, low to heavy duty, boron-free and formaldehyde-free water soluble metalworking fluid.
- Provides exceptional sump-life and versatility for the aerospace industry.
- Recommended for low to heavy duty machining and grinding including high speed operations on a wide range of aerospace materials including aluminum alloys (series 2000 and 7000 in particular), fiber composites, titanium alloys, Inconel, and ferrous alloys.
- High detergency leaves clean parts and working environment
- Extends tool life thanks to anti-wear additive package, saving substantially on tooling costs
- Very long sump-life extends intervals between clean outs
- Very stable emulsion allows for fewer additive treatments and lower usage costs
- Can be used for sensitive alloys like 7000 series aluminum without staining
- Low foaming formulation allows for operation at the highest speeds and pressures in soft to hard water
- Boron, formaldehyde, chlorine and phenol-free and contains only TRGS 611 approved amines