Only %1 left
HOCUT® 767 is an economical, chlorine-free, synthetic metal removal fluid.
- For general purpose machining and grinding.
- This versatile product can be used in a broad array medium duty machining and grinding applications for ferrous metals including low and high carbon steels, cast iron, nodular and grey iron, and 52100 bearing steel.
- Also an ideal coolant for glass grinding and roll forming.
- Compatible with hard water, clean-running and biostable assuring long, odor-free sump life
- Low foaming characteristics are ideal for high pressure applications
- Enhanced corrosion protection for ferrous metals protects both parts and machinery without staining
- Superior surface finish reduces rework and scrap rates
- Enhanced lubricity technology extends tool life and reduces cycle time
- High detergency keeps wheels and machine surfaces clean minimizing maintenance downtime
- Excellent tramp oil rejection eliminates coolant spoilage due to oil contamination