Only %1 left
HOCUT® 769-D is a heavy-duty, bio-stable, synthetic coolant for machining and grinding of ferrous metals.
- Formulated to be used under a wide variety of conditions and in many different applications including bar machines, multi-spindle drill presses, crankshaft and camshaft grinders, vertical and horizontal turret lathes, NC and CNC chuckers, and centerless and cylindrical grinders, and others.
- Typical metals include low and high carbon steels, 300 and 400 series stainless steel, cast, nodular and grey iron, and 52100 bearing steel.
- Forms a clear, transparent solution which facilitates tool set-up and close tolerance grinding
- Combines excellent rust protection with low foaming characteristics and long sump life
- Formulated to reject tramp oil that can cause smoking, misting, and premature spoilage
- Provides excellent lubrication and anti-weld properties enabling it to perform the most difficult machining operations