Only %1 left
MAR-TEMP® 355 is a high performance accelerated hot quenching oil.
- Suitable for use at temperatures of up to 375ºF (190ºC).
- Designed for hot oil quenching applications where minimum distortion is required and a very high cooling rate is necessary to achieve the optimum hardness and physical properties.
- Particularly recommended at temperatures of 250ºF (121ºC) to 350ºF (177ºC) in sealed quench furnaces for the control of distortion on critical high precision components such as bearing rings or automotive transmission parts in through hardened, carburized and carbonitrided steels.
- High flash point and will provide long life under arduous operation conditions.
- Specialty formulated additive package provides accelerated quenching characteristics as well as excellent oxidation resistance and thermal stability
- Short vapor phase and fast maximum cooling rate for optimum hardness and physical properties
- Premium hot quenching (martempering) oil providing maximum distortion control of quenched components eliminating the need for rework due to distortion
- Resists formation of sludge and breakdown of oil in use to ensure maximum oil life