QUAKERCLEAN® 624 CP
Only %1 left
QUAKERCLEAN® 624 CP is a dual-purpose, mild alkaline liquid.
- Simultaneously cleans and protects metal surfaces in a single processing step.
- Designed for ferrous (steel and cast iron) alloys and non-ferrous (aluminum) alloys.
- Will not foam and works extremely well in deburring operations with spray pressures in excess of 2,500 psi (172 BAR).
- Used to clean and protect metal surfaces in one step simplifying operations and keeping inventory costs low.
- Product will provide 30-60 days of corrosion protection to the metal surface when not rinsed
- Safe on ferrous and non-ferrous surfaces
- Moderate pH and very worker compatible
- No foam generation at temperatures up to 150oF. This means less product consumption and lower costs Hard water compatibility and