FERROCOTE® 61A US
Only %1 left
FERROCOTE® 61A US is an oil-based rust preventive.
- Provides in-process or final protection for medium to long-term indoor storage of metal surfaces.
- Meets South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) 2012 requirements under Rule 1144 (ASTM E1868-10 TGA).
- This product can be applied by flood, flow-on, immersion, wipe-on and electrostatic.
- Specified and used by steel mills and automotive manufacturers, including Ford, General Motors and Chrysler
- Rapidly displaces moisture and can be used to treat wet parts with no loss of protection.
- This product passes MIL-C-16173 requirements
- Provides versatility in a single product to protect many metals.
- This simplifies overall operations and reduces costs
- Provides excellent resistance to stain and varnish where metal-to-metal contact is present, especially with high temperature and humidity.
- This preventive passes MIL-C-22235 Type A specification
- Provides protection against normal humidity and acidic atmospheres found in industrial environments. The protection is equivalent of 15 days in the JAN H-792 Cabinet