HOCUT® 795 H
Only %1 left
HOCUT® 795 H is a chlorine-free, soluble oil metal removal fluid with high lubricity.
- Compatible with hard water, clean-running and biostable assuring long, odor-free sump life.
- Suitable for both centralized systems and single sump machines. HOCUT® 795 H provides high corrosion protection without staining and lubricates machine ways and indexing mechanisms.
- Universal coolant: Multi-metal compatible - one product satisfies all machining requirements
- Enhanced lubricity technology improves plant economics
- Extends tool life
- Improves productivity - reduces cycle time
- Provides superior surface finish - reduces rework and scrap rates
- Lower running concentration reduces coolant usage
- Excellent corrosion protection for ferrous and aluminum alloys. Protects both parts and machinery
- Biostable formulation extends sump life. Minimizes waste treatment, disposal, and recharge costs. No repeated need for sump-side additives.
- Clean-running: High detergency keeps wheels and machine surfaces clean thus minimizing maintenance downtime
- Low foam: Ideal for high feeds and speeds and high pressure applications