QUAKERCLEAN® 680 VDA
Only %1 left
QUAKERCLEAN® 680 VDA is a spray and process cleaner specifically designed for low-residue and vacuum drying applications.
- It cleans mild to moderate soil loads and protects ferrous and nonferrous surfaces while drying uniformly, leaving an imperceivable thin film of corrosion protection.
- Excellent for any application that requires minimal residue, including unwanted visual residue, after the final wash and vacuum drying applications.
- Resists foaming even at high pressures up to 3,000 PSI
- Good oil splitting characteristics to extend bath life, reduce consumption, and improve operating costs
- Can be used in one- or multi-stage spray and immersion systems at 3-5% concentration
- Product can provide up to 60 days of corrosion protection to the metal surface when not rinsed and when handled properly in controlled applications
- Moderate pH and high worker compatibility