Only %1 left
QUAKERCOOL® 5035 is a high performance, ultra-stable, semi-synthetic metalworking coolant.
- Designed for heavy duty and extreme pressure (EP) applications.
- It is suited for any operation that requires great bio-stability and excellent corrosion protection on most types of metals both ferrous and non-ferrous including cast iron, steel, stainless steel, titanium and aluminum.
- Versatile and is used commonly for milling, drilling, turning, reaming, tapping, broaching, and grinding.
- Effective wetting characteristics provides better cooling, improved dimensional accuracy and surface quality
- Superior emulsion stability, biostability, and corrosion protection
- Recyclable and offers formaldehyde and nitrites free chemistry
- Designed to reject tramp oils, provide clean parts and keep machines clean
- Delivers exceptional tool life leading to reduced cycle times and significant operational savings
- Protects non-ferrous metals from staining and prevents bi-metallic corrosion