Only %1 left
QUAKERCOOL® 740 is a boron-free emulsifiable metalworking fluid.
- Designed for ferrous machining and grinding operations requiring good lubricity, cleanliness, cooling and corrosion protection.
- Can be used on cast iron and will also perform well for moderate duty operations on steel alloys.
- Biostable technology provides excellent sump life and microbiological resistance including Myco bacteria Excellent fines handling properties
- Tight microemulsion provides excellent tramp oil rejection and reduced drag out
- Enhanced lubrication package provides excellent results on ferrous alloys
- Low foaming micro-emulsion resists air entrapment and risk of pump cavitation, to ensure proper delivery of the coolant to the work zone
- Excellent corrosion resistance on ferrous alloys at use concentration
- No added chlorine, sulfur, boron, secondary amines, formaldehyde, or phenolic compounds